Ka na'auao me ke aloha
Knowledge and wisdom with compassion
The faculty, staff, and families of Kawananakoa Middle School are committed to helping and guiding students to develop their fullest potential in becoming productive and contributing members of society.
We, at Kawananakoa Middle School, believe every child can learn and is a unique and valued individual.
We, at Kawananakoa Middle School, believe that:
- Students of middle school age are experiencing changes which affect their physical, emotional, social, and intellectual development, and the school is responsive to these changes.
- Students will have educators who will provide skills and knowledge.
- Students wil have counseling and guidance in character development.
- Students will be given the opportunity to explore subjects that foster their curiosity, creativity, and ability to excel in a changing world.
- Student learning will be enhanced when supported by home and community.
Be an Ali`i Warrior who will: